Walker Z-481-1 Z-Series 1917-23 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (5)
What's in the Box
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Chrome dummy filler neck in OEM location - accepts stock type caps & accessories
- Works with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells
- 4-row copper core w/ brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
- Top Inlet: Center (1-1/2")
- Bottom Outlet: Right (1-3/4")
- Oil Cooler Fittings: 1/8" pipe thread
- Mounting tabs are 2.25" wide (width of radiator) and each extends out 1.75" from the core. Tabs are 0.093" thick
- The center line of upper mounting tabs to the bottom of the lower tank is 17.750"
- Dimensions Front (Link) or Dimensions Back (Link)