Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with bored, high compression, and supercharged Flathead engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Works with original, reproduction steel, or fiberglass grille shells.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install
- Top Inlet: Left and Right (1-3/4")
- Bottom Outlet: Left and Right (1-3/4")
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style C
- Overall top to bottom is 27” and side to side is 17 ¼”.
- Grille shell mounting tabs extend outward past this dimension. 2-3/4" thick
Ford Chassis W/ Ford Engine Application Chart (GIF)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.