Walker Z-491-2-FH Flathead V8 1932 Ford Radiator
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with bored, high compression, and supercharged Flathead engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Works with original, reproduction steel, or fiberglass grille shells.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install
- Top Inlet: Left and Right (1-3/4")
- Bottom Outlet: Left and Right (1-3/4")
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style C
- Overall top to bottom is 27” and side to side is 17 ¼”.
- Grille shell mounting tabs extend outward past this dimension. 2-3/4" thick
- External transmission cooler required when necessary as radiator does not include internal cooler
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Walker Z-495-1-FH Flathead V8 1937-1939 Ford Standard Radiator
Walker FHZ491-2 Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Flathead Ford
Walker B-Z-491-2 Z-Series 1932 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker Z-498-1 FH Flathead V8 1933-1934 Ford Radiator
Walker Z-491-2 Z-Series 1932 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker 497-1 Flathead V8 Ford Radiator-39 Deluxe Car, 1940 Pickup/Car
Walker B-Z-Ac491-2 Z-Series 1932 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Ford Engine
Walker Z-509-1 Z-Series 1934-1935 Chevrolet Master Radiator
Walker BZ491-2 Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Small Block Ford
Walker Z-AC487-2 Z-Series 30-31 Model A Radiator/Condser Chevy Engine
Q & A
Ever wonder what the difference is between single, double, and triple pass radiators was? Click here to find out!