Garage Sale - Walker Cobra 1942-1948 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Walker Radiator Works to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 820BC4931 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Walker Cobra Series radiators boast a relatively thin, but efficient, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with mild Small Block engines with stock or low compression ratios. Each radiator is built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and standard mounting holes pre-stamped. Plus, all radiators feature a built-in oil cooler for use with automatic transmissions. They work with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 17 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
Small Block Ford engines can take advantage of the less expensive and more readily available "Chevy" radiators by using a passenger side inlet water pump (such as our 910-15544) and get additional steering box/fuel pump clearance to boot!
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
WarrantiesWalker is now extending their warranty on all Cobra Series radiators to a full ten years, affecting all Cobra Series units manufactured after January 1, 2007.
More Like This
Walker C-493-1 Cobra 1942-1948 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-Ac493-1 Cobra 1942-1948 Ford Radiator, Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac493-1 Z-Series 1942-48 Ford Radiator/Condenser Chevy Engine
Walker BZ-489-1 Z-Series 1942-47 Ford F100 Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker B-Z-Ac493-1 Z-Series 1942-48 Ford Radiator/Condser Ford Engine
Walker AC489-1 1942-52 Ford F100 Radiator w/ AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-493-1 Z-Series 1942-1948 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Garage Sale - Walker C-Ac497-1 Cobra Ford 39 DL, 40-41 PU Rad/Condenser Chevy Engine
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
Q & A
Ever wonder what the difference is between single, double, and triple pass radiators was? Click here to find out!