Walker C-509-1 Cobra 1934-1935 Chevrolet Master Radiator
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Walker Cobra Series radiators boast a relatively thin, but efficient, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with mild Small Block engines with stock or low compression ratios. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped.
Made to fit 34 Master and early 35 Master (which looks like the 34). Will not fit late 35 Master which looks like the 36 model and features a 2-piece (split) windshield, suicide doors, and a 113" wheelbase. Late 35 Masters should use the 36 radiator.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 17 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
- Built-in oil cooler for use with automatic transmissions
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.