Walker C-509-1 Cobra 1934-1935 Chevrolet Master Radiator
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Walker Cobra Series radiators boast a relatively thin, but efficient, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with mild Small Block engines with stock or low compression ratios. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped.
Made to fit 34 Master and early 35 Master (which looks like the 34). Will not fit late 35 Master which looks like the 36 model and features a 2-piece (split) windshield, suicide doors, and a 113" wheelbase. Late 35 Masters should use the 36 radiator.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 17 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
- Built-in oil cooler for use with automatic transmissions
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsUse Walker Fan Shroud Style B
WarrantiesWalker is now extending their warranty on all Cobra Series radiators to a full ten years, affecting all Cobra Series units manufactured after January 1, 2007.
More Like This
Walker Z-509-1 Z-Series 1934-1935 Chevrolet Master Radiator
Walker C-Ac509-1 Cobra 1934-1935 Chevy Master Radiator w/ AC Condenser
Walker C-510-1 Cobra 1933 Chevrolet Master Radiator
Walker C-488-1 Cobra 1935 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-Ac498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator, Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker C-502-1 Cobra 1938 Chevrolet Radiator
Walker C-501-1 Cobra 1937 Chevrolet Radiator
Walker C-Ac487-2 Cobra 1930-31 Model A Radiator/Condenser Chevy Engine
Walker C-505-1 Cobra 1936 Chevrolet Radiator