Walker Cobra Series radiators boast a relatively thin, but efficient, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with mild Small Block engines with stock or low compression ratios. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped.
Made to fit '34 Master and early '35 Master (which looks like the '34). Will not fit late '35 Master which looks like the '36 model and features a 2-piece (split) windshield, suicide doors, and a 113" wheelbase. Late '35 Masters should use the '36 radiator.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 17 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
- Built-in oil cooler for use with automatic transmissions
Chevy Chassis W/ Chevy Engine Application Chart (GIF)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Walker is now extending their warranty on all Cobra Series radiators to a full ten years, affecting all Cobra Series units manufactured after January 1, 2007.
Use Walker Fan Shroud Style B