Urethane Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.650 O.D. x .563 I.D.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Factory rubber bushings are not designed for racing, that's why we sell these Urethane Bushings. Urethane bushings make a dramatic improvement in the way your race car handles, with quicker steering response and greater vehicle control. Whatever your demands, proper alignment (caster and camber) is better maintained by the use of poly bushings.
- Maintains Proper Alignment
- Great for extreme racing condition
- Improves vehicle handling, cornering and overall control
- Full Floating Design
- Especially important when ride height is altered or greater suspension load is required
- For both lowered and raised vehicles that have drastic suspension geometry modifications
- Improved Durability
- Will not deteriorate from exposure to oils, chemicals, and other corrosives
- Zinc plated outer metal shells
Sold as each.
More Like This
Speedway Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.650 O.D. x .563 I.D.
Urethane Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1982-2002 Chevy S-10, 1.650 OD x .500 ID
Urethane Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.910 O.D. x .563 I.D.
Urethane Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1.385 O.D. x .688 I.D.
1973-88 GM Midsize Rear Control Arm Spherical Bushing
Urethane Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1982-2002 Chevy S-10, 1.480 OD x .688 ID
Urethane Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1.275 O.D. x .670 I.D.
Urethane Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.400 O.D. x .500 I.D.
Urethane Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1.310 O.D. x .688 I.D.
Mustang II/Pinto Control Arm Bushing