Urethane Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.650 O.D. x .563 I.D.
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Factory rubber bushings are not designed for racing, that's why we sell these Urethane Bushings. Urethane bushings make a dramatic improvement in the way your race car handles, with quicker steering response and greater vehicle control. Whatever your demands, proper alignment (caster and camber) is better maintained by the use of poly bushings.
- Maintains Proper Alignment
- Great for extreme racing condition
- Improves vehicle handling, cornering and overall control
- Full Floating Design
- Especially important when ride height is altered or greater suspension load is required
- For both lowered and raised vehicles that have drastic suspension geometry modifications
- Improved Durability
- Will not deteriorate from exposure to oils, chemicals, and other corrosives
- Zinc plated outer metal shells
Sold as each.