Upper Rear Shock Mounts
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
These upper rear shock brackets mount coil over shocks to your frame or crossmember. Perfect for use with Model A frames. Mount is set up for a 5/8" bolt.
Sold as a pair.
You may also be interested in:
- Weld to 3" rear end
- Adjustable 3" - 5" below axle centerline
- Has three 1/2" holes for shocks
- Simply drill hole size to 5/8" when using 5/8" coil-over mounting hardware
Speedway sells the ONLY fully engineered shock mount. The 5/8" forged button head bolt looks good while offering maximum support. The 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" billet aluminum support spacer has internal threads. This allows you to properly support this shock without crushing the bushing like others do, which leads to shock failures. There's a reason major chassis builders use this mount.
- Billet aluminum
- 4-1/2" from base of head to end of threads
- 1-1/4" shock mount base
- Safely mounts to brackets 1/2" thick
- Includes required washers and nylon lock nut
- Mounts sold individually
916-36010 Instructions (PDF)