You get brand new stamped steel upper and lower control arms with polyurethane bushings, new spindles, new black stock-type springs, new shocks, new manual rack & pinion with bushings or remanufactured power rack & pinion with bushings, and an 11" brake kit featuring GM Metric-style calipers and rubber hoses, with your choice of 5 x 4-1/2" or 5 x 4-3/4" bolt patterns.
- Works with most Speedway and Heidts crossmembers (be sure to check control arm correspondence when choosing crossmember for your vehicle)
- These kits are compatible with your application based on which crossmember you have.
- Kit Includes:
- New stamped steel upper and lower control arms with polyurethane bushings
- New spindles
- New black stock-type springs
- New shocks
- Rack and Pinion with bushings and tie rods
- 11" brake kit with GM calipers
- Crossmember NOT included - Add proper crossmember to complete kit.
Spring Rate Chart (Link)
WARNING: To offer our customers a better range of spring rates, the springs included in this kit are now black in color, please note that they are no longer chrome plated.
Note: These IFS kits will require use of strut rods and brackets for the lower control arms. These kits will work with our replacement strut rod (91034315) and brackets (91034358). If using the stock style control arms we suggest using the tubular strut rod number (91034322) for additional clearance and better suspension geometry.
Note: Additional items may be needed to complete installation. You may want to include our Mustang II ride height adjusters (91034444) for installation with these IFS kits to fine tune your final ride height up to 2".
Note: If using these kits with Speedway or Heidts crossmembers for 1948-1956 Ford Pickups, 1955-1959 Chevy Pickups, or universal crossmembers for 27-1/2" - 33-1/2" frame widths, you will be required to purchase 2" Inner Tie Rod Extensions (91034345) or (91034346).