Universal Weld-On Motor Mounts
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
This weld-on universal motor mount fits most frames. At the point where this mounts to the engine it is 2 1/2" long and accepts a 1/2" inch bolt. The base is 4 1/2" wide at the top, and 5" wide at the bottom.
You may also be interested in:
Bolt-On Motor MountsMore Info
Billet Small Block Chevy Motor MountsMore Info
Chevy Weld-In Motor MountsMore Info
Prothane 7-504-BL Polyurethane S/B or B/B Chevy Motor MountsMore Info
Universal Engine Mount KitsMore Info
3-Bolt Chevy Rubber Motor Mounts for 90 Degree V6, Small Block/Big Block V8More Info
Some chassis have no room for an engine mount crossmember. For them we offer these mounts. Bolt-to-frame brackets are easy to install. Heliarc welded steel. Mounts S/B Chevy on 1935-1940 Ford frame rails.
Our billet motor mounts are machined from 2025 aluminum and include bushing inserts. Fully polished finish. Includes universal frame adaptors.
- Flange Face to Bushing Eye: 3.5"
- These mounts are generally too wide for Model T & Model A chassis
More often than not, we are trying to put an engine in something that no one has built bolt-in mounts for. If that's your story, we have just the deal for you! This S/B Chevy and B/B Chevy motor mount has a poly bushing in it giving you a vibration free installation.
This mount will use replacement bushing 916-34545.
Welding and fitting required.
These black polyurethane motor mounts for S/B and B/B Chevy are much stronger than OE rubber mounts but still reduce vibration.
- Limits unwanted movement thereby putting more power to the wheels
- Tough like solid metal mounts without the vibration and noise
- Resistant to oil, chemicals and road contaminants that typically deteriorate rubber
Available for small block Chevy, GM LS or Ford applications.
Each kit includes:
- Weld on frame pads
- Rubber bolt through cushion
- Engine pads
These 3-bolt S/B Chevy rubber motor mounts are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Fits most 1958-73 Chevy passenger cars with small block V8. Sold as a pair.
- Unique rubber formula provides good abrasion resistance and aging stability
- Ensures maximum life and performance
- Application-specific Durometer (hardness) based on engine weight & torque
- Special Chemlock® bonding agent ensures superior rubber-to-metal bond