Universal rear sway bar fits frame up to 45" wide, which makes it ideal for many 1928-1948 street rod applications. Both the 1-1/4" diameter shaft and the 2" O.D. weld-in frame tube can be shortened for narrower frames. The billet aluminum arms are not splined - they are held on by drilling the shaft and inserting a bolt all the way through the end of the shaft.
Includes bushings, 3/8" adjustable rod ends and all hardware. Welding required.
- Tube Diameter: 2" O.D.
- Tube Width: 45" (can be narrowed)
- Shaft Diameter: 1.25" O.D.
- Shaft Width: 48.25"
- Shaft Wall Thickness: .208"
- Arm Length: 8" end-to-end
- Arm Mount Length: 6-9/16" hole center-to-center