Universal Mechanical Brake Light Switch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Our mechanical brake light switch is "closed" in the at rest position. It breaks the circuit when pushed. Mounts near your brake pedal and the arm can be bent as needed. 42 amp max rating.
Use for your street rod, truck, or muscle car!
- Assembly is 1" deep
- Mounting plate is 1" x .75"
- .6875" center to center for the mounting screws
You may also be interested in:
Pressure Brake Switch, 1/8 NPTMore Info
Brake Light Switch with 3/8 Inch IFM Adapter FittingPrice: $19.99More Info
Pressure brake switch has 1/8" male NPT threads. For inline installation of this switch, use one of the corresponding tee fittings. This is a standard normally open switch that closes when actuated, at 60-100 psi.
This brake light switch has a 3/8"-24 IFM thread so you can screw it right into an inverted flare brake fitting.
- Designed to be installed into a 3/8"-24 inverted flare female fitting
- Switch has two 1/4" wide male spade terminals
- 3/8"-24 IFM thread adapter included