Universal Master Cylinder Pushrod, 5-5/8 Sleeve, 3/8 Heim
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Item Details5-5/8" long sleeve - includes 3/8" heim
You may also be interested in:
Universal Master Cylinder Pushrod, 4-3/4 Inch LongMore Info
Universal Master Cylinder Pushrod, 8-5/8 LongMore Info
SSBC A1726 Universal Adjustable Master Cylinder Pushrod KitMore Info
Replacement Pushrod for Manual Master CylinderMore Info
You know there are times you need one of these, even if you don't know what to call it. All have 3/8"-24 RH threads.
You know there are times you need one of these, even if you don't know what to call it. All have 3/8"-24 RH threads. 6 Inch Long Hex, 8 5/8" overall.
Pushrod kit includes adapters for 10 common push rod configurations. Accommodates eyelet, clevis and bell crank style pushrod setups. Works with both power and non-power brake systems.
- 3/8" threaded coupler, female threads RH on both ends, 1-1/8" long, 1/2" hex
- Manual adjuster, M/C pushrod, 3-3/8" overall length, 7/8" of male 3/8" threads
- Eye ring assembly is 3" overall length
- 2.64" end of 3/8" female threads to center of eye
- Dia. of eye is 0.640" and includes plastic insert halves for both sides (0.550" ID)
This replacement pushrod for manual master cylinders fits our Dual Feed Master Cylinder 910-31420.
- Overall Length: 6"
- Threaded Length: 5-3/8"
- Threads: 3/8" Fine
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.