Seals-It EAS1-05 Universal Inner Axle Seal for 2.5-2.75 Inch Tube
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
- Inner Axle Seal I.D. = 7/8"
- Axle sizes/Splines: 1-3/16” thru 1-1/2” / 28-31
* Applications are reference only. Seals may be used on any rear end that is within the part number’s dimensional range. Rears can vary within a single model year and within the same model. Measure listed parameters before ordering.
You may also be interested in:
Lubrication Engineers 3752 LE Almagard Industrial Grease, 14.5 OzMore Info
Lubrication Engineers SAE 140 Weight Gear Oil, 1 GallonMore Info
Axle Housing Inner Seal, 9 Inch Ford Grand National/Quick Change RearendsMore Info
Wheel Bearing Grease PackerMore Info
Multifunctional grease designed for exceptional mechanical stability, excellent extreme pressure and high temperature capabilities. Won't wash off, pound out, or melt and run, even with extended service in severe conditions.
- Use in all types of vehicles, on and off road, as well as in many in-plant applications
- Very tacky
- Excellent water resistance
- Will not pound out
- Rust and corrosion inhibited
- Extremely versatile
- Excellent oxidation resistance and rust protection
- Great oxidation stability and longer life, does not "work down" in service
- High dropping point
- Good heat reversion
- Does not harden on aging, easily pushed out by fresh grease
- Timken OK load of 70 lbs
- Bearing life may be extended up to three times with cooler operation
- Reduces downtime and maintenance labor because of smooth, cool performance
- Works great for chassis, wheel bearings, U-joints
LE Almagard Data Sheet (PDF)
Whether you're running a stock flattie and rearend or hopped-up overhead and quick change, you need to run a good gear lube. Remember that your rearend was designed fifty plus years ago and needs all the help it can get. The biggest improvement you can give it is a lubricant that will allow the gears to survive the highway speeds that cars see today. L.E. gear oil is what we use in our 350 mph streamliner, that uses a V-8 quick change, without failure. The "red stuff" provides superior lubrication for long gear life. You can't win if you don't finish. We suggest 90 weight for the street and 140 weight for extreme uses.
- Formulated using blends of high quality paraffinic and synthetic base fluids
- Contains a highly shear stable tackiness
- Unique blend of base fluids and thermally stable EP additives
- Separates readily from water
- Contains non-silicone defoaming additives
- Contains no solids
- Contains DUOLEC LE's proprietary dual acting liquid wear-reducing and extreme pressure additive
LE Gear Oil Data Sheet (PDF)
High cornering forces can force the gear lube out of the center section and down the axle tube leaving the ring and pinion high and dry! This billet aluminum seal has three O-rings that seal it to the axle tube and two bonded, heavy duty, neoprene inner seals designed to compensate for any amount of axle shaft runout. Keeps gear oil in the center section. These seals will take up to an 1.5” diameter axle.
- Anodized billet aluminum
- A must for cambered rear ends
- For 9" Ford Grand National and Quick Change type housings
- For up to 1.5” diameter axle
- Keeps gear oil in the center section
- Outside Diameter: 2.56"
- Overall Length: 1.50"
- This seal will fit our steel wide 5 axle
- Choose housing tube I.D. size needed:
- 2.500" - Gold
- 2.562" - Blue
- 2.625" - Red
- 2.750" - Silver
919-0951 Instructions (PDF)
Quickly packs bearings with new grease while forcing out old grease.