Mechanical Speedometer Universal Dash Gauge Harness
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you want to keep your under-dash area organized or you think that you will need to remove gauges from time to time, then you need to install this universal gauge harness. It will connect to all major brand gauges including Auto Meter and VDO and works with most dash layouts and sizes.
Includes all connections for volt meter, oil pressure, temperature, tachometer, and fuel gauges, plus high beams and turn signals. Plus, the purpose of each wire is printed directly on it for a fool-proof installation.
- Fits all dash layouts
- Omega style harness
- Color coded and labeled for intended circuit
- Note: excludes Speedo sender wiring
One harness has 9 wires that are 18-1/4" long and the other harness has 26 wires with the longest wire 30-3/4" long .
- White = Tach
- Green = Water Temp Sender
- Gray = Dash Lights
- Medium Blue = Oil Psi Sender
- Dark Blue = Right Turn Signal Dash Indicator
- Light Blue = Left Turn Signal Dash Indicator
- Light Green = Hi-Beam Dash Indicator
- Tan = Gas Gauge
- Pink = Ignition Hot
This harness kit is both color coded and labeled for intended circuit. The pink wires are all ignition hot and labeled as such. The portion of the harness that has one pink is for hook up to the vehicle and the other half of the harness has the pink circuit that has the multiple wires to branch off to the individual gauges. Harness in hand has one wire with some white on it but still labeled as ignition hot.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.