Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Driver Side Outlet
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These downflow aluminum radiators are for you guys that are building something a little different. They work great in many 30s, 40s & 50s medium width nose vehicles (be sure to measure before you order).
- Built-in 7-plate automatic transmission cooler
- Centered filler neck w/ hose nipple
- 2 rows of 1" tubes
Measurements are overall:
- 19-3/4" wide
- 27" tall to the top of the tank
- 28" tall overall (from the bottom to the top of the filler neck)
- 2-1/4" thick
- Top neck is 1-1/2" O.D.
- Lower neck is 1-3/4" O.D.
- Trans Cooler ports: 5/16" inverted flare
- Core measures 18” wide x 22-1/4” tall
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsTop Neck: Passenger Side
Lower Neck: Driver Side
More Like This
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 26 Inch Tall, Driver Side Outlet
Griffin Radiators 4-242BX-FAX 1942-48 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford V8
Griffin Radiators 4-239BE-FAX Ford V8 1939 Deluxe, 1940 All Radiator
AFCO 80127FNP Mopar E-Body Performance Aluminum Radiator 24.25 x 19 In
AFCO 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Radiator, 22 x 22 Inch
AFCO 80101FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 27-1/2 Inch Ford/Mopar
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Radiator
Q & A
Ever wonder what the difference is between single, double, and triple pass radiators was? Click here to find out!