These downflow aluminum radiators are for you guys that are building something a little different. They work great in many '30s, '40s & '50s medium width nose vehicles (be sure to measure before you order).
- Built-in 7-plate automatic transmission cooler
- Centered filler neck w/ hose nipple
- 2 rows of 1" tubes
Measurements are overall:
- 19-3/4" wide
- 27" tall to the top of the tank
- 28" tall overall (from the bottom to the top of the filler neck)
- 2-1/4" thick
- Top neck is 1-1/2" O.D.
- Lower neck is 1-3/4" O.D.
- Trans Cooler ports: 5/16" inverted flare
- Core measures 18” wide x 22-1/4” tall
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Top Neck: Passenger Side
Lower Neck: Driver Side