Unisteer 8001090-01 68-70 Mustang Manual Rack & Pinion Conversion Kit
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (10)
What's in the Box
This rack & pinion conversion kit will finally give your classic 1968-70 Mustang the ease of steering and road feel modern cars have. Each kit is engineered to bolt in without sacrificing steering geometry or safety. The custom steering gear is engineered to match the stock suspension, and has NO BUMP STEER. Installation is extremely simple, since the unit is a true bolt-on.
Each kit includes everything needed to do a complete installation on a Mustang with the original column.
1968-70 Mustang with V-8
- This kit will fit Small Block application.
- Per vendor info, it will also work with a big block application provided that a Hooker Super Comp header is used. Other headers used may lend to clearance issues.
- Contains a 9/16-26 spline shaft.
- 4.5 rotations lock to lock.
- Overall width from tip to tip of tie rod threads = 39"
- Center to center of mounting locations is 19 3/8"