Garage Sale - US Brake Master Cylinder
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
This is garage sale priced because it has been discontinued.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
With a one-piece design that incorporates a high-capacity reservoir and precisely machined and polished bore, the design makes efficient use of space and materials.
- External returnspring maintains positive pedal feel and helps prolong pad life
- Lid held firmly in place by heavy retainer
- Slim design rubber boot allows easy installation into most pedal assemblies
- Common dual-mounting bolt patters for most racing applications
- Designed for standard 1/8" npt fittings
- Overall length is 9.125"
- Overall height is 6.382"
- 5.632" tall without pedal mount
- 2.44" wide at the cap
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
Racer Note: Master cylinder bores are built with close tolerances. Stroking the master cylinder dry can cause damage to the internal rubber seals causing leaks, soft pedal, and lack of pressure. Never clean a master cylinder with carburetor cleaner or similar products as they will cause seal damage.
Racer Note: When rebuilding brake master cylinders and calipers, always lubricate internal parts with brake assembly fluid before installation.
This will keep seals and o-rings from becoming damaged by dry cylinder walls and pistons.
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 2011-1516K 1 Inch Master Cylinder Rebuild KitView$29.99Compare