AFCO 9850-6500 GM Metric Style Brake Rotors 1979 and Up, 5 x 5 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
These AFCO brake rotors are specifically designed for dirt track applications (not for use on asphalt). They meet OEM sanctioning requirements for Modifieds, Street Stocks, and Hobby Stocks.
- Wheel studs installed
- 10.4" diameter x 1" thickness
- Races installed
- Pre-drilled with 5 x 5" pattern
Item Details5/8" Coarse studs
You may also be interested in:
Speedway 1979-Up GM Metric Brake RotorMore Info
AFCO 9851-8550 GM Rotor Master Install Kit$40.99Price: $29.99More Info
Wilwood 160-9239 HP Modified Hub/Rotor, Vented w/Studs, 10.50 InchPrice: $64.99More Info
DRP 007 10521S 1979-Up GM Metric Spindle Pre-Load Bearing SpacersPrice: $54.99More Info
Wheel Stud Drill BitMore Info
This 1979-up GM Metric front disc brake rotor will work with a Set # 6 inner bearing/race which fits most spindles. 5 on 5" with 5/8" coarse studs installed. 10.5" diameter x 1". Must be used with 912-TS3 outer bearings for 1982-1987 spindle applications. IMCA Approved.
This is a 1979-1981 Metric GM rotor with the bolt pattern changed to 5 on 5". It can be used on 1982-1987 GM metric spindles if the you use our bearing/seal kit 91031048, or use at least the 1979-1981 style outer bearing 912TS3.
This rotor is designed for dirt track applications and should NOT be used for asphalt racing.
Get the master install kit or individual accessories! Master Install Kit Includes:
- Dust Cap
- New castings
- Exact tolerances
- Come standard with races and 5/8” coarse wheel studs installed
- 5 on 5” bolt pattern
- GM Metric rotor is 10.50” diameter by 1.00” thick and fits the 1979 and up GM spindles
- Designed to fit '79-up GM Metric spindles
- Allows your front hubs to be tight with minimal drag and side pre-load
- Easy adjust threaded sleeve and set screw ensure you'll never worry about an over-tightened front hub again
- Sold each
43/64" wheel stud drill bit with 1/2" shank. Used to drill out hubs and axle flanges for 5/8" wheel studs with .685 knurl diameter.