AFCO 7241-1204 F33i Series Caliper, 1.38 Inch Bore, .810 Inch Rotor
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Advanced technology allows the F33i caliper to outperform the competition. Four unique, locking sleeves increase the calipers structural integrity and resistance to distortion. Lower pedal effort, less brake pad taper, and more consistent lap times make this caliper the winners choice. Machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum, these calipers are the hot set-up for todays serious racer.
- Innovative internal construction locks together the caliper halves for increased rigidity; extra rigidity provides more consistent stopping performance and less brake pad taper
- Ultra-high temperature resistant square-cut seals resist damage caused from heat and wear
- Billet-machined 6061-T6 aluminum construction provides maximum strength
- Bore Diameter: 1.38"
- Disc Width: 0.81"
Note: Replaces DL type calipers, 5.25" mounting centers. Commonly used on late models or sprint cars.
Item DetailsBore Diameter: 1.38"
Disc Width: 0.81"
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 6691903 Ultra HTX 600+ Brake Fluid, 16.9 oz.View$19.99Compare