You may want to run an Optima style AGM sealed battery but they don't quite look right under the hood of your car. These TurboStart batteries have all the advantages of the AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) design but have the correct logo's and style to look right at home in your hot rod.
- Valve Regulated, Sealed Maintenance Free design
- Absorbent Glass Mat technology
- Group 27 Battery
- Shipped fully charged (no acid filling required)
- 4 year pro-rated warranty
- Genuine hard rubber case; exact detailing
- MOPAR PERFORMANCE officially licensed
- Crank Amps @ 32°F: 960
- Cold Crank Amps @ 0° F: 775
- Reserve Capacity: 135 min @ 25amps
- Length 12"
- Width 6 3/4"
- Height 9"
- Dry Weight 59 lbs.
- Positive Post Location Front Left
See Applications tab for year-specfic fit.
910-2700 (Red Top) Chrysler, Dodge, and Plymouth
- 1966: 383 eng
- 1965-1968: 440 eng
- 1965-1968: 426 Hemi eng
'66-'68 Red Cap w/ 960 CCA