Billet Specialties 14220 Tru Trac Serpentine Systems - B/B Chevy
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Billet Specialties Tru Trac serpentine systems for Big Block Chevy come complete with all attaching hardware and a comprehensive installation manual.
- Polished 105 amp Powermaster 1-wire alternator
- Cast finish Edelbrock reverse rotation water pump
- Polished Sanden SD-7 compressor
- Cast finish Maval power steering pump w/ AN fittings
- All pulleys and brackets completely polished
- Polished ARP 12-point stainless steel hardware
- Goodyear Gatorback 6-rib serpentine belt
Note: Requires the use of a remote power steering fluid reservoir. Vehicles that use front style motor mounts must be converted to side motor mounts when using the Tru Trac system.
910-13222 Instructions (PDF)
- Distance from face of:
- Crank Pulley = 6.375" (from block)
- Water Pump Pulley Nose Cone = 7.125" (from block)
- Alternator Pulley Nose Cone = 6.625" (from block)
- Power Steering Pulley = 6.437" (from block)
- AC Clutch Cover Nose = 7.562" (from block)
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Billet Specialties 77900 Power Steering Hose Kit for Remote ReservoirMore InfoCompare
Billet Specialties 77910 Smooth Power Steering Reservoir w/ BracketPrice: $149.99More InfoCompare
Premium power steering hose kit by Billet Specialties. Comes with quality Russell Performance adapters for most common pumps, boxes, and racks. Designed for use with Tru Trac systems with remote reservoir only.
- '65-'78 GM 800 steering gear box (Metric & SAE)
- '74-'77 Ford Mustang II rack & pinion
- CPP GM 500 steering box
- GM Metric rack & pinion
- Flaming River rack & pinion
- Dodge Omni rack & pinion
910-13260 Instructions (PDF)
- Internally baffled and O-ring sealed cap to prevent splash over
- Vented cap eliminates positive & negative pressure which leads to foaming
- Innovative internal return tube greatly reduces fluid turbulence & foaming
- Extra capacity of up to 15oz. of fluid in a compact design
- Sleek mounting bracket with internal key lock design hides all hardware
- -6 & -10 AN male AN fittings are included and pre-installed
- 100% billet aluminum construction - polished to a mirror finish
- Overall dimensions: 2-7/8” O.D. x 8-3/4”H (Cap: 3” O.D.)
Note: Bracket must mount in center of reservoir. Reservoir must be mounted higher than the power steering pump. This reservoir is not compatible with Hydroboost steering systems only because of the lack of fitting ports. It will work with Hydroboost systems with additional fabrication performed by the purchaser at their discretion.