If you're looking for the power of headers, a distinctive look and the dependability of cast iron, we have the hot setup for small-block Chevys: the Tru-Ram® exhaust manifold. We started with a clean slate and designed an exhaust manifold that will give you looks and performance never before available in cast iron.
- Provides a tight-fit for steering and clearance issues
- Flows better than original Corvette manifolds
- Same performance as tube headers with classic ram horn styling
- Offers a distinctive look
- 2-1/2" collector uses standard reducers or tight tube extensions
- Includes mounting hardware and gaskets
- Tru-Ram Dimension Chart (GIF)
Header Dimension Chart
Note: The exhaust port size is square and large enough for most round port heads. It measures 1.375" x 1.375" and should be sufficient for most small block cylinder heads. Variation in location of spark plugs on aftermarket heads makes it impossible to verify that the Tru-Ram® will fit all heads on the market, but it will clear most straight and angle plug heads.
- Fits great in a variety of street rod and vintage truck applications – particularly those with Mustang II-type suspensions.
- Tru-Rams® will not clear original-location steering boxes in 1935-1940 Fords or 1955-57 Chevy cars.
- 3-1/2" from cylinder head surface to outside point
- 3-1/2" from bolt center to top of manifold
- 5-1/2" from manifold bolt center to bottom of collector
- 2-1/2" collector uses standard header reducers