Tru-Ram® Small Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Cast Iron
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you're looking for the power of headers, a distinctive look and the dependability of cast iron, we have the hot setup for small-block Chevys: the Tru-Ram® exhaust manifold. We started with a clean slate and designed an exhaust manifold that will give you looks and performance never before available in cast iron.
- Provides a tight-fit for steering and clearance issues
- Flows better than original Corvette manifolds
- Same performance as tube headers with classic ram horn styling
- Offers a distinctive look
- 2-1/2" collector uses standard reducers or tight tube extensions
- Includes mounting hardware and gaskets
- Tru-Ram® Dimension Chart (GIF)
Note: The exhaust port size is square and large enough for most round port heads. It measures 1.375" x 1.375" and should be sufficient for most small block cylinder heads. Variation in location of spark plugs on aftermarket heads makes it impossible to verify that the Tru-Ram®® will fit all heads on the market, but it will clear most straight and angle plug heads.
- Fits great in a variety of street rod and vintage truck applications – particularly those with Mustang II-type suspensions.
- Tru-Rams® will not clear original-location steering boxes in 1935-1940 Fords or 1955-57 Chevy cars.
- 3-1/2" from cylinder head surface to outside point
- 3-1/2" from bolt center to top of manifold
- 5-1/2" from manifold bolt center to bottom of collector
- 2-1/2" collector uses standard header reducers
More Like This
Tru-Ram® Small Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished Stainless
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Raw
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Black
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Silver
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Chrome
Corvette Style 2-1/2 Inch Ram Horn Exhaust Manifold
Tru-Ram® Big Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished
Tru-Ram® LS1 Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished
Tru-Ram Cast Iron Ford Y-Block V8 Exhaust Manifolds
Hooker Headers 8501HKR LS Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.