Tru-Coil Street Stock Rear Coil Springs, 7 x 14 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
These 7" x 14" rear springs are the finest rear racing springs on the market. Designed exclusively for oval track racing, these springs are precision wound using chrome vanadium wire which guarantees consistent rates for all springs. They can be used with shims or weight jacks.
- Stock replacement rear spring
- 14" tall in free height
- Pig tails on both ends like stock spring
- 7" diameter
- Available in the following rates: 175, 200, 225, 250 and 300 lb.
- Sold each
You may also be interested in:
Hyperco Street Stock Rear Spring 5-1/2" x 11"Price: $49.99More Info
AFCO 5-1/2 x 12 Inch Street Stock Rear Springs, 1973-88 GM PassengerMore Info
These Hyperco 5-1/2" rear springs have an 11" free length which allows the rear of the car to sit lower. One end is closed and the other end has a pigtail.
Available in 150, 175, 200, 225, 250, 275, or 300 lb. rates.
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height. Choose your rate.
Fits 1973-1983 Chevelle/Malibu; 1973-1988 Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Regal, and Grand Prix.
- Coil spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set" to eliminate any potential for additional set
- Optimized material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in the product line
- Super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate
- Springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to withstand the most abusive conditions
- To enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable finish