Track-T Chevy Spindle & Brake Bracket Kits
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A
What's in the Box
This kit mounts 1949-1954 Chevy spindles and Pinto/Mustang II disc brakes to your Track-T front axle. Spindles are machined for Pinto/Mustang II 9-1/4" rotors.
- (2) 49-54 Chevy spindles
- (1) kingpin set
- (1) Pinto rotor to Chevy spindle brake adapter kit
- (2) Set screws, 1/4" UNC
- (1) Spindle nut set
You may also be interested in:
Red Line 80402 CV-2 Synthetic GreasePrice: $12.99More Info
Wheel Bearing Grease PackerMore Info
Track-T Front Disc Brake KitMore Info
Track-T Front Axle Suspension AssemblyMore Info
Track-T Cross Steering KitMore Info
Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures.
Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications.
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants
Quickly packs bearings with new grease while forcing out old grease.
This brake kit includes Mustang II/Pinto brake components to fit the Track-T 1949-54 Chevy spindles. Kit features 9-1/4" rotors, rebuilt single piston calipers, pads, stainless braided AN 4 brake lines, fittings, & hardware.
NOTE: Please specify desired wheel bolt pattern (5 x 4.5" or 5 x 4.75") in the Comments box on the Order Summary/Payment Info page (page 2) when checking out.
The Track-T front suspension kit is based upon a spring-over tube axle, 27" standard eye 4-leaf spring, and classic 27" hairpin radius rods. For use with 1949-1954 Chevy spindles.
- Front axle w/ lower shock mounts
- Leaf spring
- (2) Shackles, 1-3/4"
- (2) Spring pivots with nuts
- (2) Radius rods, 27"
- (4) Clevises, 5/8"
- (2) Spherical rod ends, 5/8" right side, standard male
- (6) Jam nuts, 5/8" right side
- (2) Bolts, 5/8" UNF x 5"
- (2) Lock nuts, 5/8" UNF
- (2) U-bolts, 1-3/4" with lock nuts
The kit equips your Track-T with a cross steering system featuring a new Flaming River Vega steering box.
- Lower steering arms (flat plate, plain finish)
- New Vega steering box
- Pitman arm, modified
- U-joint, splined for Vega shaft
- Tie rod
- Drag link
- Spherical rod ends
- All mounting hardware and spacers included