Track-T 60-Degree Chevy V6 Engine Mount
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
This kit allows you to mount a Chevy 60° V-6 engine and TH-350 Auto trans into your Track-T Roadster.
- Set motor brackets
- Bolt-thru cushion
- V-6 to TH-350 transmission adapter
You may also be interested in:
1928-1934 Ford Frame AdaptersMore Info
B&M 113001 GM TH350 Transmission and 2400 Stall Converter KitPrice: $1,249.99More Info
Chevy Flexplate for 2-Piece Rear Main, 400 Small Block, 168 ToothMore Info
Lokar ATS6350AM TH350 Hi-Tech Shifter, 23 InchMore Info
Specially designed frame adapters allow professional installation of most every engine into 1928-1934 Ford frames. Designed for use with engine mounts and cushion kit found on this page.
Engine Mounting Guide (GIF)
These B&M Street/Strip Turbo 350 automatic transmission and converter combinations are designed to be used in street rods and muscle cars. The included Tork Master 2400 converter has a higher stall speed (2300-2500 RPM) which allows you to run a little more cam without having the car pulling on the brakes all the time. This TH350 transmission is ideal for use behind small block Chevy engines with 230 ft. lbs. of torque at 2500 RPM. It has a 2:52 first, 1:52 second and 1:1 high gears. Uses the short 6" tail shaft and has an adjustable modulator and B&M internals. Ships by truck.
B&M TH350 features:
- 2:52 1st gear, 1:52 2nd gear
- Extra wide direct drum bushing
- Machined forward & direct pistons
- New kickdown band with welded anchors
- New intermediate & low roller clutches
- All new B&M high performance friction plates, thrust bearings & races
- New adjustable modulator, detent control link with new breather & filter
- Recalibrated valve body Hardened intermediate outer race
- Dual piston apply feature on 2-3 shift to increase torque capacity
Tork Master 2400 Converter features:
- New alloy steel pump drive tube
- Needle thrust bearings when factory equipped
- New thrust washer between turbine and cover
- Pressure tested and fully balanced
These non-SFI rated S/B Chevy automatic transmission flexplates are suggested whenever installing a new engine or transmission. These flexplates are for two-piece rear main seal engines ONLY.
- (External balance, 168-tooth)
- Dual bolt patterns, 10-3/4" and 11-1/2"
- Flexplate O.D. 14-1/4"
Make sure you choose the correct flywheel for your application by reading our tech article. Small Block Chevy - How to Choose a Flexplate.
Designed for Chevy Turbo 350 automatic transmissions. This unique shifter features reverse and neutral safety lockout button and safety switch. 12 point installation positioning, shifter rotation for precise comfort. Brushed hi-tech aluminum knob.
- For TH350 transmission application
- Neutral Safety Switch
- Positive Lock-Out in Park and Neutral
- 360-degree lever rotation for extra leg room
- Out-from-under-the-dash and away-from-the-seat lever adjustments
- Brushed aluminum shifter knob
- Easy-to-remove shifter knobs for simple boot installation
- Teflon lined button in shifter knobs for smooth operation
- Chrome-plated lever
- Gold iridited bracketry
- All hardware included for installation