Front Torsion Bar Tube, 28-5/16 x 1-1/2 Inch, .095 Wall
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
28 5/16" Long
You may also be interested in:
Welders Handbook$16.99Price: $14.99More Info
Torsion Bar Tube, 31 x 1-1/2 Inch, .120 WallPrice: $49.99More Info
Covell Metalworking 1000-21 DVD - TIG WeldingMore Info
Torsion Tube SpacerPrice: $4.99More Info
Rear Torsion Bar Tube, 28 x 1-1/2 Inch, .095 WallPrice: $49.99More Info
Rear Torsion Bar Tube, 28 x 1-1/2 Inch, .120 WallPrice: $54.99More Info
Titan Tools 41265 Tekz Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Helmet$99.98Price: $89.99More Info
By Richard Finch. Covers all types of welding, from gas welding and cutting to arc, MIG, TIG and plasma-arc welding and cutting. Tips on weld jigs and fixtures. How to weld mild steel, Chromoly, aluminum, magnesium and titanium. 170 pages.
TIG welding has been long recognized as the premiere welding process, which can make beautiful, strong welds on nearly any metal. In this easy-to-follow program, Ron Covell covers the basic processes used for TIG welding, covering proper machine setup, joint preparation, electrode selection and preparation, torch technique, and perhaps most importantly, what to check for when things go wrong! Ron's thoughtful description of the welding process, coupled with the close-up photography that brings the action into clear view makes the seemingly difficult process of TIG welding easy to understand.
1 3/8" x .095" wall 4130 tubing. Laser cut to fit 1 3/4" tube split racks.
- Stars & Stripes Welding Helmet
- Durable, light weight material is corrosion resistant and flame retardant
- Ultra high performance filters protects against UV & IR
- Automatically changes from a light to a dark state when arc in struck
- Returns to normal when welding stops w/dark to clear adjustments available
- Variable shades from DIN 9 to DIN 13
- Outside sensitivity adjustments provide clear vision both prior and during welding
- Special turnover headband mechanism allows for greater comfort and reduces fatigue
- Utilizes high performance solar cells w/2 built-in 3V lithium batteries as power back-up
- Complies with DIN, ISO, EN safety standards and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards
- Replacement Lenses: 4.5 x 3.5"