Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
You may also be interested in:
Longacre 79500 Toe PlatesMore Info
Longacre 79610 Billet Tire ScribeMore Info
Intercomp 102007 Turn TablesMore Info
DECO Magnetic Caster Camber GaugeMore Info
Here's the quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in. Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and use a tape measure. Longacre toe plate comes with two tape measures.
- Quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in
- Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and measure toe directly using the 2 tapes (included)
- Formed design is rigid for accuracy and stays put against the tire
- Dimensions: 23-1/2" x 9"
475-7950 Instuctions (PDF)
- Use to make a true running line on the face of the tire for toe-in setting
- Use with Toe-In Gauge 300-8000 (sold separately)
- Spring loaded for easy one person use
- Folds up for easy storage
When you are setting your caster and camber you should use turn plates to correctly turn each wheel 20 degrees without scrubbing the tires. Heavy duty roller bearings make setup a snap.
High-quality cast aluminum. +8° to -4° caster range, +6° to -6° camber range. Gauge machined at both ends for easy and accurate caster settings. Anodized and laser-etched for easy readings. Equipped with magnetic adapter.
Includes carrying case.