These small block Chevy tight-fit headers are the most universal steel tube shorty headers available. They even fit difficult applications where space is limited. The block hugger headers are a favorite for street rods, as well as many 1950's and 1960's cars and vintage trucks.
- Most tight fit header applications require the use of Accel shorty spark plugs
- Compact design
- Will NOT fit angle plug heads
- Includes reducers, gaskets and bolts
- 1-5/8" primary tubes
- 2-1/2" collector
- Head Flange Thickness: 0.35"
Header Dimensions (JPG)
- Can be used with most oil filter systems and transmission/starter combinations.
- Will not fit '55-'57 Chevy cars, Camaros, or other modern vehicles which have a crossmember below the engine's center two exhaust ports.
- Will not clear a "clam shell" style motor mount (found on 1973-newer Chevy cars & trucks).