Tel Tac Oval Track Pro Digital Tachometer
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
The Tel Tac Oval Track Pro shows the highest overall RPM, the four lowest RPM's and the four highest RPM's from two laps. This allows you to tune your car correctly, not guess. Complete with mounting and wiring. Powered by 9 volt battery. Works on 4-6-8 cylinder mags or distributors.
Maximum RPM reading: V8 up to 12,000 rpm, 4 and 6 cylinder up to 15,000 rpm.
910-82030 Instructions (PDF)
You may also be interested in:
VMAC Racing VTAC TachometerMore Info
Tel Tac II Digital TachometerMore Info
Tel Tac Replacement Wiring Harness with IsolatorPrice: $28.99More Info
The versatile VTAC from VMAC Racing records two high and two low readings per lap. It will display engine RPM and lap number while on the track with up to a 100 lap recall, and after the race it will recall best lap with a push of the button. Plus, the tach is lighted, so it's great for night use. Easily removed from car at the car wash or into a back up car. Works with 4, 6 or 8 cylinder engines with magnetos or standard ignitions. Comes with instructions, mounting bracket and wire loom for easy installation.
- Records 2 high & 2 low RPM per lap up to 100 laps
- Push button recall - high RPM & best lap (the lap with your highest high RPMs & highest low RPMs)
- Displays RPM while racing
- Use for 4, 6 & 8 cylinders, easy on-screen selection
- Use for any ignition, either magneto or distributor
- Use with all major brands - MSD, Mallory, Vertex, Mallory Sprint Mag, etc.
- For all classes of Sprint Cars, Dirt Late Models, Silver Crowns, Midgets, Modified, MiniSprints, Stock Cars
- For all oval track racing, dirt or pavement
The Tel Tac II Tachometer is a self-contained digital tach with built-in memory recall. Compact 3-1/8" x 3-1/8" size is easy to mount. Extremely rugged construction allows it to perform in almost any racing environment.
Tel Tac II recals and displays the highest overall RPM for up to 30 minutes after the car is shut off. Powered by common 9 volt battery. The tach works on 4, 6 & 8 cylinder engines with either magnetos or distributors.
This tach is not lighted.
910-82020 Instructions (PDF)
This part is handy if you want to use the same Tel Tac in two cars, or if you need to replace the harness/isolator that came with your Tel Tac.