Team III Gasser ET 15 Inch Wheel-15x4.5, 5 on 4.75, 2 In. Backspace
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (10)
What's in the Box
These 15 inch wheels will give your car that "wheels-up," fuel altered look! Back in the 1960's the only way you could get these were in a spindle mount without any brakes. Looked good, but stopping was scary. Forty years later they finally got it right. These 4.5 inch width wheels bolt on just like any other wheel. They just look better. This is a one piece cast wheel with a high luster, precision machined outer face.
Designed for T-Buckets, Willys, Anglias, High Boys, Pro Streets or any Rod that wants that nostalgic “wheels up” look of yesteryear. The really special part about this 15 inch wheel is that it’s a bolt on! (You didn’t notice the lug nuts did you?) That allows the E-T Gasser to be used with brakes. Bolt pattern is 5 on 4-3/4" and is designed to fit straight axle or independent front ends. Construction is all aluminum. Available with a machined rim and as cast center.
- Center caps are included. Iron hubs may need to be machined to clear center bore (see instructions).
- Uses standard taper seat lug nuts (Not included)
- Valve Stems not included
- Will NOT work with Wilwood brake kits that have 1/2" wheel studs. You will need 7/16 studs to make this wheel fit.
F.A.Q.'s and Tech Tips (Link)
910-58673 Instructions (PDF)
- Iron hubs may need to be machined to clear center bore.
- How to Maintain Gasser ET Wheel Finish (PDF)