Truck Street Stock Roll Cage Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
- Item 91673070 is made to order. We will ship it from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
What's in the Box
The kit also includes one package of 25 gussets. Instructions are also included with the kit.
We Pay the Freight!
Complete frame kits are shipped freight paid with a common carrier within the 48 states (not in Alaska or Hawaii). They have to be shipped to a business address to receive free freight. It can be shipped to a residential address for a $60 fee. Please be sure to provide a business name and address in the shipping field if going to a business.
Cage kits will ship within approximately 2-3 days.
Please specify in the "Comments" Section of your order the year, make and model of your truck. Full size trucks only.
916-73070 Instructions (PDF)
We can produce cage kits for the following applications:
1970's to mid 1990's American production full size trucks only
- 1968-1972 Chevy/GMC
- 1973-1987 Chevy/GMC
- 1988-1999 Chevy
- 1968-1972 Ford F-100
- 1973-1980 Ford F-100
- 1981-1996 Ford F-150
- 1972-1980 Dodge Ram
- 1981-1992 Dodge
- 1993-1999 Dodge
We CAN NOT produce cage kits for the following applications:
- Any small American production (S-10, Ranger, Dakota)
- Any Japanese production truck
- Any year or size Bronco and Blazer
- Any SUV (Tahoe, Jimmy, Durango, ect.)
The kit also includes:
- Pre-bent 1-3/4" diameter .104 wall HREW 1020 mild steel tubing
- Tubing is pre-notched where needed for easy assembly
- Some notching is required
- One package of 25 gussets
Item DetailsSpecify year, make, model in the Comments section of your Shopping Cart ar Checkout.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Speedy Notcher Tubing NotcherMore Info
Performance Welding HandbookPrice: $24.99More Info
PipeMaster P-T125 Contour Gauge for 1-1/4 Inch O.D. TubingPrice: $44.99More Info
Covell Metalworking 1000-22 DVD - MIG WeldingMore Info
Covell Metalworking 1000-21 DVD - TIG WeldingMore Info
Titan Tools 41265 Tekz Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Helmet$99.98Price: $89.99More Info
Extra 1-3/4 Inch Tubing for Roll CagePrice: $2.99More Info
Makes angled tubing joints from 40° to 90° quickly and accurately. Is a must have for making custom roll cages and exhaust headers/manifolds. Works well with 9/16" to 2" O.D. tubing and is useful in joining different sized tubing. Compatible with drill press or 1/2" power drill.
Spanner wrench, 1-3/4" hole saw blade, and threaded reducer are included.
916-89400 Instructions (PDF)
One of our 'must have' books for any fabrication shop. This book covers welding techniques for welding Chromoly, aluminum, magnesium and stainless steel. 160 pages.
Fabricating roll cages, tube chassis and countless other race car or hot rod components just got a lot easier with PipeMaster tube contour gauges.
These simple-to-use tools help you lay out complicated tube joints in seconds and save time and material by providing accurate cut lines. Sturdy contruction features stainless steel pins, an aluminum inner shell and rugged ABS housing.
Instruction Sheet (PDF)
MIG Welding is widely used for car and motorcycle building and modification, but few people really understand how each of the variables affects the finished weld. This program can be easily understood by a beginner, but it covers information even seasoned professionals can learn from. Ron Covell goes through the entire process step-by-step, and gives clear descriptions of how each factor changes the weld, including wire speed, voltage, wire stickout, gun angle, travel speed, and gas flow. He also covers plug welds, patch panels, welding aluminum, and using flux core wire. You'll especially enjoy the special bonus section on Plasma Cutting!
TIG welding has been long recognized as the premiere welding process, which can make beautiful, strong welds on nearly any metal. In this easy-to-follow program, Ron Covell covers the basic processes used for TIG welding, covering proper machine setup, joint preparation, electrode selection and preparation, torch technique, and perhaps most importantly, what to check for when things go wrong! Ron's thoughtful description of the welding process, coupled with the close-up photography that brings the action into clear view makes the seemingly difficult process of TIG welding easy to understand.
- Stars & Stripes Welding Helmet
- Durable, light weight material is corrosion resistant and flame retardant
- Ultra high performance filters protects against UV & IR
- Automatically changes from a light to a dark state when arc in struck
- Returns to normal when welding stops w/dark to clear adjustments available
- Variable shades from DIN 9 to DIN 13
- Outside sensitivity adjustments provide clear vision both prior and during welding
- Special turnover headband mechanism allows for greater comfort and reduces fatigue
- Utilizes high performance solar cells w/2 built-in 3V lithium batteries as power back-up
- Complies with DIN, ISO, EN safety standards and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards
- Replacement Lenses: 4.5 x 3.5"
All street stock roll cage kits are pre-bent 1-3/4" diameter .104 wall HREW 1020 mild steel tubing. Tubing is pre-notched where needed for easy assembly. Some notching is still required.
We have found that the tubing manufacturers are quite inconsistant on actual wall thickness. Some .095" wall tubing was coming in at .088". That's why Speedway uses .104" wall tubing, so that manufacturer inconsistencies will not leave you with an illegal cage!
The kit also includes:
- 1-3/4" diameter .104 wall HREW 1020 mild steel tubing
- Some notching is required