TP/Econoline Standard King Pin Set
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These kingpins fit Total Performance spindles and 1961-1963 Ford Econoline Van spindles. Kits come complete with bushings, bearings and locks.
- All standard kingpin bushings must be reamed or honed to exact size after installation in your spindles.
- These king pins have a wide machined groove at either end that uses a large O-ring seal to keep water out of the assembly.
- Also includes the retainer "wedge" pins and shims.
- King Pin Diameter: .739" - .741"
- Overall Length of Pin: 6.25"
- Bearing Thickness: .547"
- Includes (4) Bushings: .867" O.D. and 1.262" long
More Like This
Speedway Standard 1949-54 Chevy Car Spindle King Pin Set
Speedway Standard 1937-41 Ford Spindle King Pin Set
Speedway Standard 1942-48 Ford Spindle King Pin Set
Ultra Lite Midget Hollow King Pin
Sander Lightweight Midget Steel King Pin
Deluxe 1949-54 Chevy King Pin Set
Speedway Deluxe 1942-48 Ford Spindle King Pin Set
1948-52 Ford Half-Ton Pickup King Pin Set
1947-59 Chevy Half-Ton Pickup King Pin Set
Royal 1949-53 Ford King Pin Set
Q & A
by SteveWe get a lot of questions about steering parts. Steve talks about some of the steering basics.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.