TP/Econoline Standard King Pin Set
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
These kingpins fit Total Performance spindles and 1961-1963 Ford Econoline Van spindles. Kits come complete with bushings, bearings and locks.
- All standard kingpin bushings must be reamed or honed to exact size after installation in your spindles.
- These king pins have a wide machined groove at either end that uses a large O-ring seal to keep water out of the assembly.
- Also includes the retainer "wedge" pins and shims.
- King Pin Diameter: .739" - .741"
- Overall Length of Pin: 6.25"
- Bearing Thickness: .547"
- Includes (4) Bushings: .867" O.D. and 1.262" long
You may also be interested in:
Lubrication Engineers 3752 LE Almagard Industrial Grease, 14.5 OzPrice: $12.99More Info
Red Line 80402 CV-2 Synthetic GreasePrice: $11.99More Info
Pro-Blend 1720 Anti-Seize CompoundMore Info
Multifunctional grease designed for exceptional mechanical stability, excellent extreme pressure and high temperature capabilities. Won't wash off, pound out, or melt and run, even with extended service in severe conditions.
- Use in all types of vehicles, on and off road, as well as in many in-plant applications
- Very tacky
- Excellent water resistance
- Will not pound out
- Rust and corrosion inhibited
- Extremely versatile
- Excellent oxidation resistance and rust protection
- Great oxidation stability and longer life, does not "work down" in service
- High dropping point
- Good heat reversion
- Does not harden on aging, easily pushed out by fresh grease
- Timken OK load of 70 lbs
- Bearing life may be extended up to three times with cooler operation
- Reduces downtime and maintenance labor because of smooth, cool performance
- Works great for chassis, wheel bearings, U-joints
LE Almagard Data Sheet (PDF)
Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures.
Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications.
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants
Apply Pro-Blend anti-seize directly to any metal surface that may gall or seize due to heat, pressure, torque loading or shock. Excellent in environments of gas, alcohol, water, solvents, dirt, sand, and grit.
- Defies contact of dissimilar or like metals
- Not affected by heat, moisture, salt water, or corrosion
Learn why using anti-seize is so important in our tech article, Installing New Hardware.