TCI Automotive 399753 LS1 Engine to GM Auto Transmission Adapter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you want to bolt a TH350, TH400, Powerglide, and 700R4 transmission up to your LS-Series engine, you need this kit. The spacer properly positions the flexplate and supports the converter hub. For Turbo 350, Turbo 400, and 700R4 transmission application.
SFI 29.1 approved. Dual bolt patterns: stock LS-Series and small GM bolt pattern.
- dual bolt pattern SFI rated flexplate
- flexplate spacer
- flexplate to crankshaft bolts
Note: Requires a 10-1/2" bolt circle converter.
- Fits internally balanced Chevy 4.8, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0 LS1/LS6-series V8 engines.
- Flexplates are .035" thicker than stock and the starter ring is welded to both sides of the flexplate for additional strength. Constructed from a high tensile strength material these flexplates resist elongation and cracking. All 168 tooth flexplates are sized for stock 3/8" mounting bolts and can be easily drilled for 7/16" diameter high performance torque converter applications and are SFI 29.1 approved.
More Like This
Quick Time RM-925 1986-96 Chevy Lightweight Flexplate
SFI Chevy 350 Flexplate, 153 Tooth, 2-Piece Rear Main
1986-1997 Chevy 153 Tooth Flexplate 1-PC Rear Main, Ext. Balance
Small Block Ford 289-351W Flexplate
1986-1997 Chevy 168 Tooth Flexplate 1-PC Rear Main, Ext. Balance
Flexplate Flathead to Ford C4 Transmission
1955-1985 Chevy Flexplate for 2-Piece Rear Main, 153 Tooth
1986-'97 Chevy Flexplate - 153 Tooth
1997-Present GM LS1, LS2, LS6 Steel Flexplate, Platinum Series
B/B Chevy SFI Rated Steel Flexplate