If you have ever crashed hard you know the steering column can leave a big dent in your chest. Sweet Mfg. collapsible steering columns are not only safer but much easier to install. Includes easy installation steering wheel disconnect and 3/4" mounding rod end.
Adjustable from 22-1/2" to 32" in length. Requires 3/4" 20-spline U-joint or coupler.
- 22 ½ to 32” column measured from the end of the shaft to the base of the quick release hub
- Quick release hub adds an additional 2” to the overall length
- O.D. of the main body is 1.125"
- O.D. of the bottom shaft is .750 and 20 spline
- Splined end accepts a variety of U-joint for attachment to your steering shaft or gear
- O.D. of the main hub sleeve is 2.525”
- O.D. of the hub sleeve flange is 3.17”
- Centerline of column to end of threads on ¾” heim mount is 3”
- Heim mount is adjustable forward/rearward to suit customers mounting requirements