Street SB Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, Dish Dome, 5.7 In Rod
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
These rotating assembly engine rebuild kits are designed for street use and include Keith Black Hypereutectic pistons, Speedway 5140 I-beam rods and a Speedway Cast Steel crankshaft. Rings and bearings not included. Journals are standard size. Must use Clevite H-series bearings or equivalent.
These assemblies will require balancing either by us or your machine shop. All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art Hines balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience! A kit purchased with the optional balance job will ship in 24-48 hours.
NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately.
- Speedway Cast Steel Crankshaft
- Two-piece rear main
- 80-60-06 cast steel
- Speedway 5140 I-Beam Connecting Rods
- Heat treated, shot peened and magnafluxed
- 5.7" length
- Bushed pin
- 658 grams
- Set of 8 rods
- KB Hypereutectic Dished Pistons
- T-5 heat treated aluminum construction
- 4.000" bore pistons available in .030, .040, or .060 sizes
- 4.125" bore pistons available in .030 or .040 sizes
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Moly Piston Rings, 4.00 Bore, Style AView$69.99Compare