Stewart Components 12103 Small Block Chevy Stage 1 Water Pump, Short
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Uses new, OEM cast iron castings precision machined and assembled by Stewart Components to their exacting standards. They feature higher flow and pressure for better cooling. They have a 3/4" bearing and 5/8" shaft.
- Castings are internally modified for performance and reliability
- Compatible with stock lines and brackets
- Precision ground hub for perfect pully alignment
- Equal flow to left and right cylinder heads
- Recommended for stock, OEM, or mild performance applications
- One year warranty
Note: If using a mechanical fan, we suggest using a 3/4" shaft water pump.
Learn how to choose the correct water pump for your application by reading our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
More Like This
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Steel Water Pump
Big Block Chevy Short Aluminum Water Pump
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Aluminum Water Pump, Plain
Stewart Components 13113 Small Block Chevy Stage 1 Water Pump, Long
Stewart Components 32203 Stage 3 Small Block Chevy Water Pump, Short
429-460 Ford Aluminum Water Pump
Plain Aluminum 348/409 Big Block Chevy Water Pump, Mechanical, Short
AFCO Small Block Chevy Short Race Pump
Stewart Components 32200 S/B Chevy Short Stage 3 Adjustable Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Performance Aluminum Water Pump, Short
Q & A
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.