Finally, a solution to the age old steering column/pedals problem. This nifty box provides unlimited options for steering shaft clearance so a high performance engine and headers will fit. Allows you to safely reposition the steering column higher, giving you more room for your feet and pedals.
- Chain driven action
- Improved road feel versus typical U-joint setups
- Mounts on the inside or outside of your firewall
- Four reinforced through-holes assure a strong, secure installation
- Uses common 3/4"-36 spline U-joints and couplers
- 4-1/2" wide X 1-1/2" thick(less shafts) X 4" longer than offsets
Available in 8", 10", 12", 14" or 16" offsets.
2006 Best Engineered New Product at SEMA
- 4-1/2" wide
- 1-1/2" thick (less shafts)
- 4" longer than the offset
- Uses common 3/4"-36 spline u-joints and couplers
This product carries a lifetime guarantee to be free of defects in material and workmanship by the manufacturer, Wizard Fabrication.