Standard Tube Flaring Tool, 37 Degree AN
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
This is the tool you need to make ONLY 37° flares required for AN fittings. This tool will NOT make 45° flares for standard brake and fuel lines which are not compatible with AN hardware. This tool makes a clean, accurate 37° flare every time. Simple and easy to use.
- Necessary for making ONLY 37° flares for AN fittings
- Will NOT make 45° flares for standard brake and fuel lines that are NOT compatible with AN hardware
- Makes a clean, accurate flare every time
- Simple and easy to use
- Works on tubing from 3/16" to 5/8"
- Not recommended for use on stainless steel
Works on 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2" and 5/8" OD soft metal tubing such as aluminum, copper and mild steel.
Note: If flaring stainless steel line, we strongly recommend our ratcheting flaring tool 910-89524.
910-89529 Instructions (PDF)
Learn more about flaring lines for our automotive fittings by reading our tech article. The Principles of Automotive Fittings.
- Brake System Builder's Tip (Link)
- The manufacturer recommends using this tool only on soft material lines. However, we have had good luck using it on 3/16" steel lines. Extensive use on 3/16" lines or on larger steel lines may result in wearing out the tool quicker. We recommend using a lubricant on the swedge. Deluxe tool 910-89528 is recommended when working with steel tubing exclusively.
- If flaring stainless steel line, we strongly recommend our ratcheting flaring tool 910-89524.
You may also be interested in:
37 Degree Flaring Tool for Stainless Steel LineView$140.99Compare