Stainless steel spring clamps to keep your rear cross spring in alignment. Works with all brands of leaf springs.
To determine which spring clamp will fit your application, use a tape measure, ruler or caliper to measure the width of the main spring leaf (not length of leaf or leaf thickness) and order the spring clamps for that width. The 2-1/4" wide springs were normally found on the rear of early Fords.
- Stainless steel
- Hex head - 7/16" Wrench
- 1/4"-10 thread pitch
- Under-head bolt length - 2.95" long
- Bolt hole diameter - 1/4"
- For 2-1/4" wide leaf spring
- Works with all brands of leaf springs
- 1-1/4" deep from inside edge to center of bolt