Stainless Steel Spring Clamps, 2-1/4 Inch Wide Leaf Spring
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Stainless steel spring clamps to keep your rear cross spring in alignment. Works with all brands of leaf springs.
To determine which spring clamp will fit your application, use a tape measure, ruler or caliper to measure the width of the main spring leaf (not length of leaf or leaf thickness) and order the spring clamps for that width. The 2-1/4" wide springs were normally found on the rear of early Fords.
- Stainless steel
- Hex head - 7/16" Wrench
- 1/4"-10 thread pitch
- Under-head bolt length - 2.95" long
- Bolt hole diameter - 1/4"
- For 2-1/4" wide leaf spring
- Works with all brands of leaf springs
- 1-1/4" deep from inside edge to center of bolt