Stainless Steel Highboy Headlight Mounts
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
- These stainless steel headlight mounts are the perfect touch for your fenderless car
- Measures 4-3/4" from mounting surface to the top of the headlight cup.
- Includes mounting hardware
- Rubber mounting pads sold separately
You may also be interested in:
1928-29 Ford Model A Headlight Bar Rubber PadsMore Info
Lokar HL-1900 Anchor-Tight Stainless Steel Headlight BraidMore Info
These pads fit between the headlight bar and the fender to protect the paint on your '28-'29 Ford Model A. They are typically not visible when properly installed. They feature quality rubber construction with no bead lip.
- Protects your Model A fender
- Not visible when properly installed
- Quality rubber construction with no bead lip
No, this is not just another headlight conduit! This is Lokar's design technology for "U-Cut-to-Fit", non-kinking stainless steel headlight braid. Designed with threaded steel studs to insure that you won't experience any of the typical separation between braid and fitting that shows unsightly wires out in the open. Pull, tug or bump your headlight braid and it will stay in place, leaving you with protected wires and a clean set up. Kit comes complete with two 14" flexible braided stainless steel Teflon-lined housings, threaded STEEL studs, billet aluminum fittings, aluminum grill shell washers and four 26" headlight wires.
- Non-kinking stainless steel
- Threaded steel studs to insure no separation between braid and fitting
- Comes complete with:
- (2)Two 14" flexible braided stainless steel Teflon-lined housings
- Threaded STEEL studs
- Billet aluminum fittings
- Aluminum grill shell washers
- (4)Four 26" headlight wires