Stainless Steel Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (3)
What's in the Box
Our universal fit Deitz-type 7" headlights feature stainless steel housings and a 12 volt sealed beam bulb with both high & low beams. "Drilled" mounting stud measures 1/2"-13. The pre-wired plug has 3 wires with 6" leads.
- Our turn signal indicator for H-4 bulbs (item 910-64150) CANNOT be used in these headlights. These headlights feature sealed beams, not H-4 replaceable filaments.
- If you remove the enclosed flat bottomed mounting base and use the rounded boss at the bottom of the headlight in such an application as a dropped headlight bar or a dished mounting bracket, the stud measures 2-3/4" from the light boss to the end of the stud.
- Wiring Guide:
- Black Wire - Ground
- Red Wire - Low Beam
- Green Wire - High Beam
- Length of Mounting Stud: 1-15/16" (from bottom of flat mounting base)
- Stud Diameter: 1/2"
- The nut requires a 3/4" wrench
- Distance from middle of stud to back of housing is 3-3/8"
You may also be interested in:
Stainless Steel Dietz Type Headlights, Halogen BulbView$109.99Compare
Stainless Steel Dietz Type 7 Inch Headlight BucketView$44.99Compare