Stainless Deluxe 12 Volt Electric Wiper
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (27)
What's in the Box
This compact, self-contained wiper motor drives one wiper arm and blade, making it perfect for your early Coupe or Roadster. Has a 90° sweep.
Uses an external switch (not included). Use single control switch 910-64056 if using only 1 kit. Use dual control switch 910-64057 if using 2 kits.
For replacement parts, use blade 911-23506 and arm 911-23505.
- Motor is 12 volt
- Returns to park automatically when shut off
- 90° sweep only
- 11" wiper blade
- Arm is adjustable from 7.5" to 11.75"
Main housing for motor is oval in shape with the following dimensions:
- Depth front to rear is 3-1/3"
- Height top to bottom is 2-1/8"
- Width from side to side is 3-1/4"
A mounting tab extends the width an additional 9/16" and has an isolating grommet installed.
- The drive shaft measures 3-1/4"
- Shaft diameter is .235"
- 9mm-.75 thread size
- The threaded sleeve around the shaft is 2-1/2" long from the main housing
- Threaded sleeve allows for adjustment for proper spacing to the windshield
- Length of threads covering input shaft is 2.040"
- Length from motor face to end of input shaft is 3.165"
NotesWhen using switch # 910-64056 with this wiper motor, the switch will be wired from the 'S' terminal on the motor to the 'L' terminal on the switch. A ground wire will then be wired from the 'B' terminal on the switch to a grounded location. The 'H' and 'P' terminals on the switch will remain unused fro this application. The wiper motor # 911-23502 will only operate at one constant speed.
You may also be interested in:
Universal Windshield Wiper Switch for Dual MotorsView$12.99Compare