Speedway Deluxe Stainless 12 Volt Electric Windshield Wiper Motor Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This compact, self-contained wiper motor drives one wiper arm and blade, making it perfect for your early Coupe or Roadster. Has a 90° sweep.
Uses an external switch (not included). Use single control switch 910-64056 if using only 1 kit. Use dual control switch 910-64057 if using 2 kits.
For replacement parts, use blade 911-23506 and arm 911-23505.
- Motor is 12 volt
- Returns to park automatically when shut off
- 90° sweep only
- 11" wiper blade
- Arm is adjustable from 7.5" to 11.75"
Main housing for motor is oval in shape with the following dimensions:
- Depth front to rear is 3-1/3"
- Height top to bottom is 2-1/8"
- Width from side to side is 3-1/4"
A mounting tab extends the width an additional 9/16" and has an isolating grommet installed.
- The drive shaft measures 3-1/4"
- Shaft diameter is .235"
- 9mm-.75 thread size (91123507 NUT)
- The threaded sleeve around the shaft is 2-1/2" long from the main housing
- Threaded sleeve allows for adjustment for proper spacing to the windshield
- Length of threads covering input shaft is 2.040"
- Length from motor face to end of input shaft is 3.165"
NotesWhen using switch # 910-64056 with this wiper motor, the switch will be wired from the 'S' terminal on the motor to the 'L' terminal on the switch. A ground wire will then be wired from the 'B' terminal on the switch to a grounded location. The 'H' and 'P' terminals on the switch will remain unused fro this application. The wiper motor # 911-23502 will only operate at one constant speed.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some interior restoration products available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.