Spring-Over 6 Inch Drop Front End for Chevy Spindles, Chrome
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
InfoFor T's and early 1930's street rods using 1949-54 Chevy passenger car spindles. Maximum car weight 2500 lbs.
- Two 1-3/4" spring shackles with nylon bushings
- Two spring pivots
- 26" 4-leaf Super Glide™ spring, 1-3/4" wide (chrome spring used on stainless steel kit)
- Two axle brackets
- Tube axle, 48" eye-to-eye, 6" drop
- Two 27" radius rods
- Four clevises with jam nuts and bolts
- Two 5/8" heims with jam nuts
- Spring U-bolts sold separately