Speedway Split Wishbone Style Front Radius Rods
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
It doesn't get much more traditional than running a set of split wishbones. These split bones are all new with forged front yokes just like Henry built them and fit a 2-1/4" axle boss.
- 40-3/4" from the front perch bolt centerline to the end of the 11/16"-18 threaded rear bung
- 1/2"-20 threaded roid to allow a spring behind perch, shock mount or other hardware to be used
- Material thickness is 12 GA (0.1046")
- Fully boxed
- These radius rods do not have the original spring perch that goes ahead of the axle. Instead, they have a threaded roid behind the axle that will accept our 916-33002 spring pivot for a spring-behind application. This roid is approx. 3" behind the axle centerline.
- Radius rod accepts our 910-02909 tie rod end or 175-0128 heim (11/16"-18 thread).
- Direct replacements for our 36" Curtis-style radius rods 916-45114.
NotesDoesn’t have original spring perch ahead of the axle. Replacement for 36" Curtis style rods and is 40.75" from axle centerline to back edge. Has 1/2"-20 threaded rod 3" behind centerline.
More Like This
Split Wishbone Style Radius Rods w/ Holes
Eagle Motorsports® Sprint Racing Steel LF Radius Rod
Henchcraft® Chassis Mini Lightning Sprint Rear Wishbone
Classic 32 Inch Rear Radius Rods, Plain Steel
Curtis-Style Radius Rods, 36 Inch, Chrome Steel
Front Hairpin Radius Rods, 27 Inch, Chrome Steel
Classic 32 Inch Rear Radius Rods, Chrome Steel
Front Hairpin Radius Rods, 27 Inch, Plain Steel
Curtis-Style Radius Rods, 36 Inch, Plain Steel
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.