Split Wishbone Style Radius Rods
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (12)
What's in the Box
It doesn't get much more traditional than running a set of split wishbones. These split bones are all new with forged front yokes just like Henry built them and fit a 2-1/4" axle boss.
- 40-3/4" from the front perch bolt centerline to the end of the 11/16"-18 threaded rear bung
- 1/2"-20 threaded roid to allow a spring behind perch, shock mount or other hardware to be used
- Material thickness is 12 GA (0.1046")
- Fully boxed
- These radius rods do not have the original spring perch that goes ahead of the axle. Instead, they have a threaded roid behind the axle that will accept our 916-33002 spring pivot for a spring-behind application. This roid is approx. 3" behind the axle centerline.
- Radius rod accepts our 910-02909 tie rod end or 175-0128 heim (11/16"-18 thread).
- Direct replacements for our 36" Curtis-style radius rods 916-45114.