Spike Chassis 05 Dirt Midget Chassis Kit
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Spike Chassis to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 95040000 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
If there were a poll for midget of the year, the Spike dirt midget would be a the top of the list. Winning all the big races, drivers like Coons, Darland and Hines put Spike Chassis in victory lane time and time again. The same Spike dirt midget can also be utilized as a Focus combo car. Speedway has the Spike midget in stock and all the parts it takes to get you to the front of the pack.
Must ship motor freight. Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details.
- Spike dirt midget chassis with plates & wires
- Fiberglass nose
- Fiberglass hood, scoop
- Aluminum cowl
- Fiberglass arm guard
- Aluminum floor pan
- Aluminum belly pan
- Aluminum left cockpit panel
- Aluminum right front cockpit panel
- Aluminum right rear cockpit panel
- Fiberglass left front engine panel
- Aluminum right rear engine panel
- Aluminum front engine cover
- Aluminum left sail panel
- Aluminum right lower sail panel
- Aluminum right upper sail panel
- Aluminum sun visor
- Aluminum hood mount kit
- 61 Aluminum quarter turn fastener buttons
- Stainless steel front bumper
- Stainless steel rear bumper
- Stainless steel left nerf bar
- Stainless steel right nerf bar
- Chrome torque tube hoop
- Dirt front axle, no plating
More Like This
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.